[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Over Satellite => It works !

Jefferson Carvalho jefferson at credishop.com.br
Mon Oct 18 12:43:20 MST 2004

Hello Michael ,

I´m using  Hughes Telecom services. His "satellite footprint"
unfortunatelly ,
don´t cover your area. I have sucess using other providers.
My contract allows me a downstream conn ( 512kbps/s ) and upstream (
100kbps/s).
I don´t know exacly to say why IAX2 over satellite is better than SIP.
I only have made " some tests "  and i had a better conversation Using IAX.

Regards ,

-Jefferson Carvalho