[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Over Satellite => It works !

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Mon Oct 18 13:25:18 MST 2004

What differences between IAX2 and SIP did you see? What sat provider are you
using? And what's your average bandwidth available?

I'm in Guatemala, and I know some people on satellite would be overjoyed to
find a working VoIP solution. Unfortunately, it's mainly DirecWay, and they
really suck (750ms seems to be on the low end of response times :().

Thanks,
-Michael