[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Over Satellite => It works !

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Mon Oct 18 14:31:50 MST 2004

Thanks for the info. We are using Hughes down here too (since they provide
services to DirecWay). Not sure how the relationship is exactly. I think
here (Guatemala) we use SATMEX5.

Next week I'll try it out. I'll be shocked out of my mind if it works on the
sat connections down here, but hey, more sales :).

Thanks,
-Michael