[Asterisk-Users] New Realtime config and MWI

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Oct 18 11:06:22 MST 2004

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthew Boehm [mailto:mboehm at cytelcom.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:52 PM
> To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Realtime config and MWI
>

> Are you using chan_sip v1.538?

Only on  my test/development machine, but I do not think that
this issue has been addressed.  Again, I could be way off, but
I just don't see where the in memory linked list is updated
with the realtime peer.  I can only think of two methods for
MWI to work in it's current structure you would need to either
add the peers to the memory linked list or select all records
from the ODBC source each time you evaluate whether or not to
send a MWI notification.  At one time I looked at changing the
structure a bit and using the builtin astdb to store some of
the peer data in regards to the last notification sent and
whatnot so that the main info could be added to the db when a
lookup is done and the MWI's could be generated from that, but
I didn't have the time to really look into it fully.

I am sure that there are better ways around this, but these are
just the ones that I came up with.

Robert Jackson