[Asterisk-Users] Simple phone question

Jonathan Miller webmaster at accs.net
Sun Oct 17 09:57:51 MST 2004

	Thanks for all the info Joe.  I would really like to avoid cisco
phones if possible.  We've been bitten so many times by them already (Cisco
Routers, Access Routers, Switches).  Generally they provide no support
without a contract, and even that does not keep them from end-of-lifing
their products every year (or it least that's what happened with the brand
new gear we've bought from them so far.. i.e. as5200, as5350,
catalyst3500xl).  I'd prefer someone else who will provide firmware
fixes/updates without a contract.  Say, where's the wiki?

Jonathan Miller