[Asterisk-Users] X100P sending out tone all the time?

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 06:35:44 MST 2004

Ilia Mirkin wrote:
> You want to use the wcfxo module with the X100P. wcfxs is for the
> TDM400P card.

> On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 03:43, Neil Cherry wrote:
>
>>I'm in the process of setting up the X100P card and I am getting
>>continuous tone on the X100P but only if plugged into the POTS
>>line. Here is what I have so far:
>>
>># lsmod
>>Module                  Size  Used by
>>wcfxs                  26912  0
>>zaptel                223460  1 wcfxs
>>crc_ccitt               1920  1 zaptel

>># cat /etc/zaptel.conf
>>#
>>loadzone = us
>>defaultzone=us
>>fxsks=1

Thanks! That's a little better. The error has gone away but I still get
the tone on the line. I'm certain I'm plugged into the correct jack.

# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)

1 channels configured.

# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
wcfxo                  12064  0