[Asterisk-Users] A question with voice Menu

ismaelg igil at itranser.com
Wed Oct 13 01:37:18 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm having the following problem in my asterisk config.

I have a little voice menu, with two options,
The welcome message looks like that,

    1- press 1, to dial an extension
    2- press 2, to speak with an operator.

If I press 1, I get the following message
        Dial the extensión number you want to talk to...

But if I wait a moment after this message I get this message again

    1- press 1, to dial an extension
    2- press 2, to speak with an operator.

Asterisk repeat the welcome message again, and this isn't what we want.

How could I solve this?

Thanks

Ismael.

(I just Paste the config)

[incoming]

exten => s,1,Wait(2)
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,10
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,20
exten => s,5,Background(itranser/msg_bienvenida)
exten => 1,1,Goto(contexto_extensiones,s,1)
exten => 2,1,Goto(contexto_operadora,s,1)

[contexto_operadora]

exten => s,1,Background(itranser/trans_operadora)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/aurelio,100,Ttr)

[contexto_extensiones]

include => default
exten => s,1,Background(itranser/msg_pasar_ext)
exten => s,2,Wait,Ttr,200

The dafault context is where I defined all my phone extensions.