[Asterisk-Users] In immediate need of Very powerful * for call center, ACD and outbound. Which consultant should I use?

Internet Marketing Man internetmarketingman2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 11:21:48 MST 2004

In immediate need of Very powerful * for call center, ACD and outbound.

Which consultant should I use?

Size:  Current 15 seat scaling to 50 within the year.  Want to go softphone
(xten seems to be the most popular).

Features:  Need ACD, and my reps are getting tired of copying and pasting to
do outbound, then sitting waiting for something to happen.  Need something
that only hands them a call that gets picked up by human or machine, and has
their previous order information (unique url to each previous order) on
screen when they are connected so they know who they are talking to, and
what it's time to reorder.

experience with large inbound/outbound call centers.  I need to implement
this solution immediately, as I am far behind schedule :-)

(P.S.  Thank you for your help!)