[Asterisk-Users] Alternatives to the T100Ps?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Oct 12 11:25:03 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 12:16 -0600, Michael Loftis wrote:
> Since I'm pretty sure that either the hardware, drivers, or both is pretty
> sketchy I'm interested in hearing alternatives, non-digium, and non-zaptel
> kernel modules, for ISDN PRI with *.

Zaptel is solid when treated properly. Your alternatives are much more
expensive and also come with a extra licensing fees. Dialogic cards are
a couple times more expensive and have a $10 per channel license fee.
You could buy a proper server for the Zaptel hardware for the diference
in card prices easily.