[Asterisk-Users] * box hangs after a couple of days...

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Oct 11 23:24:56 MST 2004

Well...Not sure whats causing it, and I haven't gotten to the box yet to
look at it, but this is the second time my newly built * box has just hung
without warnign or explanation.  No IRQ sharing going on (i stole IRQ 3 and
4 after disabling the Com ports) with the TDM400P and T100P.  Runs fine,
though the T100P does count up a few hundred IRQ misses over the course of
a day....Not sure why/how that's happening yet and I'm open to suggestions.

Any clues?

I'll get any information the box may have to give up when I get intot he
office tomorrow, but the last time it did this I couldn't get it to bring
the card out of video blanking, so I'm guessing a Zaptel problem.  Box
ran/runs flawlessly on this exact kernel without the digium hardware for an
unlimited amount of time.  It's also idle right now which really scares me,
if it's missing IRQs and futzing up while idle, what is it going to do
loaded?

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you