[Asterisk-Users] * box hangs after a couple of days...

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Oct 11 23:28:51 MST 2004

Ah Sorry, * v 1.0.1, zaptel, libpri, also 1.0.

The box is an AMD XP1800+ w/ 1.5Gig RAM and a ASUS A7V266-E mainboard.
Like I said, previously solid performer.

IDE based drives...

This isnt' the permanent home, that hardware arrived earlier today while I
was out, I know it's a Supermicro motherboard I can't remember which
precisely though.

--On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 00:24 -0600 Michael Loftis