[Asterisk-Users] How to become an IP Service Provider?

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat Oct 9 09:55:18 MST 2004

Bicom is a bit fishy for requiring you to register before viewing their
pricing, however.

Well, I registered because I wanted the pricing. After registering the text
that said "Must be registered" changed to "Contact Us" that's pretty sad.
Tell people to register to get the price then when they register tell them
they have to contact them.

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier
  Lightwave Technologies, LLC.