[Asterisk-Users] How to become an IP Service Provider?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Oct 8 15:46:58 MST 2004

How much would you charge for setting up Asterisk?  I don't want to
defend them, but after my experience of setting up a small-scale
asterisk system for my home/office, $249 doesn't sound like too much --
of course, it was a lot of fun, too.  Bicom is a bit fishy for requiring
you to register before viewing their pricing, however.