[Asterisk-Users] Application "Dial" option A

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Oct 9 01:46:45 MST 2004

Hi

Il ven, 2004-10-08 alle 23:39, Kristian Kielhofner ha scritto:
> 'A(x)' -- play an announcement to the called party, using x as file
>
> Does this actually work?  I have tried it a couple of times and cannot
> get it to function as described.  This is what I wish to accomplish:
yes, it works )

> 	I have 1-3 working perfectly, but 4 does not seem to work?  Is it
> possible, and would the dial "A" option work?

yes, I doublechecked it now, and is ok:
for example :

[iax-inbound]
exten => console,1,Dial(Console/dsp,,A(tt-weasels))

I can hear tt-weasels when I answer the console.
note the double period, since the dial
format is Dial(chan,timeout,options) and no timeout
was specified here, so you must put a double period.

Matteo.
--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia Srl