[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B card connected to local switch, calling extension on local switch and playing message before answer

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Oct 8 15:03:56 MST 2004

All,

I am using a TDM04B card. I have that connected to my local panasonic
KX1232 phone switch.
In my outgoing spool directory I place a call to another extension on my
phone switch. (216).

My phone rings - I let it ring a couple times and I see that on the
asterisk console the playback(demo-congrats)
is already happening. When I answer I have missed the first part of the
message.

I have tried setting zaptel/zapata to koolstart and loopstart. Made no
difference.
I restarted ztcfg -vvv and asterisk every time I changed the config files.

How can I get the card to WORK on a LOCAL switch and dont speak till the
phone is picked up.

Thanks,

Jerry