[Asterisk-Users] How to become an IP Service Provider?

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Oct 8 14:44:43 MST 2004

Well if it's just the interface then all is good.  If they are distributing
Asterisk in binary form which a few weeks ago it seems they were intending
to do so by what was said on the website.  Oh well either way I would like
to see a live demo of it... but the free version for 249 bucks WHAT?  You
have got to be kidding me.

bkw