[Asterisk-Users] Queue/Agents problem with 1 agent

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Oct 5 06:20:55 MST 2004

According to the source code, shouldn't it be saying "Everyone is busy at
this time" instead of "No one is answering queue" ? This seems to make more
sense because someone "is" answering the queue and when 1 agent is currently
on the phone with someone from the queue they are busy at that time.

Can anyone else please confirm this behavior? I'd like to confirm it before
submitting a bug report. Just setup a queue, and 2 possible agents. Have 1
agent login. Put someone in the queue, have agent 1 answer the call. While
on that call put another person in the queue. You "should" see "Everyone is
busy at this time" messages in DEBUG. If you are seeing "No one is answering
queue '<queue name>' then there is a problem.

Thanks,
Matthew