[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail options/behaving change?

Goran Dj. pisac at hotpop.com
Mon Oct 4 10:48:00 MST 2004

How to change available options (behaving) during listening of voice
mail? (They are unnecessarily complicated)

For example, I don't want to press 3 (advanced options) and again 3 for
envelope. I just want to play envelope. Also, when saving message, I do
not want to choose folder, I want that message as default be saved in
old messages. And, I don't want to press 6 for next message, I do not
want to hear "first message" "second message" etc...

Where to look for that?
Thanks.