[Asterisk-Users] motherboard for T100P

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Oct 4 23:03:37 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 22:09 -0800, Scott Henderson wrote:
> I got a PC Chips PC200 Socket A (M825 LU) that has an integrated AMD
> Duron processor.  This with memory and a case ran me $275 so you can
> find an inexpensive solution.
>
> You do have to have PCI 2.2 or this won't work, and don't forget to
> plugin the external power for the card or it will not work.

A T100P does not have external power connector. It is a single span T1
card with out need for a large power drain. Even the 4 span cards don't
need external power. The TDM400 cards need external power especially if
they are driving 4 FXS ports with 48VDC power each and ring up to 90VAC
ontop of the 48VDC. Learn your product codes please.