[Asterisk-Users] motherboard for T100P

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Mon Oct 4 23:09:00 MST 2004

I got a PC Chips PC200 Socket A (M825 LU) that has an integrated AMD
Duron processor.  This with memory and a case ran me $275 so you can
find an inexpensive solution.

You do have to have PCI 2.2 or this won't work, and don't forget to
plugin the external power for the card or it will not work.

Scott