[Asterisk-Users] How to change VOICE MAIL listening options

Goran Dj. pisac at hotpop.com
Mon Oct 4 18:53:46 MST 2004

How to change available options (behavior) during listening of voice
mail? (They are unnecessarily complicated)

For example, I don't want to press 3 (advanced options) and again 3 for
envelope. I just want to play envelope (with 3). Also, when saving
message, I do not want to choose folder -> I want that message as
default be saved in old messages (also without confirmation "message
<number> saved to old messagess"). And, I don't want to press 6 for next
message, I do not want to hear "first message" "second message", and
many other things...

(I don't want to wasting my or my clients time during listening of voice
mail!)

Where to look for that?
Thanks.