[Asterisk-Users] LookupCIDName and UK Callerid

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 3 03:41:37 MST 2004

Hello Everybody,

I am using the latest CVS with the patch for UK Cid for X100P
It sort of works... i.e. it does get the CID but
LookupCIDName always returns a NULL string although the number is already
in the database.
The mysql add number logger also inputs rubbish for the name part in the
mysql db as if it is not initialised.
As they say it used to work but now it doesn't. I am checking the code, but
if somebody else does already know what this is then it will save me a lot
of time :-)

Vassilis