[Asterisk-Users] LookupCIDName and UK Callerid

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 3 04:55:31 MST 2004

Aha! Found it. Just to answer my own question, it seems that
apps/app_lookupcidname.c needs some tidying up.

The statement
  if (!ast_db_get ("cidname", shrunknum, dbname, sizeof (dbname)))

should be

  if (!ast_db_get ("cidname", chan->cid.cid_num, dbname, sizeof (dbname)))

as shrunknum is empty :-)

Vassilis