[Asterisk-Users] TE410P lights don't blink read after the module is loaded

Mark F. Vickers mvickers at real.com
Tue Nov 30 18:05:24 MST 2004

Am I supposed run ztcfg before loading the drivers?
Or is it just a utility to verify that they were loaded?

The results are below:

root at asterisk:~# ztcfg -v

Zaptel Configuration

SPAN 1: ESF/B8ZS Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

24 channels configured.

root at asterisk:~#

Is that what it's supposed to look like?

Thanks for your help!

-Vickers