[Asterisk-Users] TE410P lights don't blink read after the module is loaded

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Nov 30 18:11:40 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 17:05 -0800, Mark F. Vickers wrote:
> Am I supposed run ztcfg before loading the drivers?
> Or is it just a utility to verify that they were loaded?

Modules are not supposed to have access to files. ztcfg is a userspace
tool that serves the .conf files to the modules after they are loaded.
So ztcfg needs to be run after all the modules are loaded at least once.
The side effect of it serving the .conf files to the modules is it also
knows how to tell you about the active config.