[Asterisk-Users] How to rid yourself of Broadvoice

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Tue Nov 30 01:41:44 MST 2004

I would like to echo Luki's comments.  I, too, have several Broadvoice
lines and, for the most part, the quality of service has been excellent.
And, while they do not officially support *, the one time I needed
support, they were helpful, and not once did they use the excuse that *
was not supported.  From listening to the chatter on the list, my sense is
that most Broadvoice problems are configuration-related (on the * side),
and that was also the case with me.  However, once properly set up, the
problems have been few and far between.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com