[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get two TE410Ps to operate correctly in the same machine

Fernando Macías fmacias at validata.com.mx
Mon Nov 29 10:08:11 MST 2004

Yes. I've tried:

- ztcfg
- rmmod the wct4xxp module and zaptel and modprob'ing again
- rebooting the server.

No matter what I do, the second card is always "internally clocked". The
E1 I have plugged into that board is good. It can clock the first card
just fine.

This is my complete zaptel.conf, just for reference:

# E1 ISDN PRI.

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31

# E1 R2

span=2,2,0,cas,hdb3
cas=32-46:1101
cas=48-62:1101

# E1 ISDN PRI

span=3,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=63-77
dchan=78
bchan=79-93

# T1 Channel bank.

span=4,0,0,esf,b8zs
fxsks=94-101
fxoks=102-117

# E1 ISDN PRI. Same carrier as span 1. Line can be exchanged with span 1
and all is OK.

span=5,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=118-132
dchan=133