[Asterisk-Users] Audio Drops out at Random - one way

Craig Waddington craig at barony.com
Mon Nov 29 06:12:40 MST 2004

I found this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-May/000764.html

But it is old, and I am sure lots of changes have been made to the
source, since then.

Where and how do you set absolutetimeout=0, would this help?

A test I want to perform is, we make a call, and say nothing for 20
seconds, and see if that's why the audio stream is being dropped. ???

What I am doing currently is running debug IAX2 when users make a call,
to try pinpoint the issue, but I don't know what I am looking for in the
output.

Are you using Cisco Phones? If so, what firmware, that is the only
common thing at my end.

This install worked fine for months, the audio issue has just started
occurring.

The quality is perfect, except this loss of Audio for a few seconds.

Is your problem purely outgoing?