[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk not startin anymore.

el Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Sun Nov 28 16:34:38 MST 2004

Andres Junge wrote:

<snip>

> It seems that the first FXS module of my TDM22B is broken. Is that
> correct? In that case how can I disable it? Just open the case and pull
> it out? Or can I apply a configuration parameter to disable it?

You should be able to do so by removing all reference to that particular
module in /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf, without having
to pull the module out.

although I remembered having a bum FXO module on my TDM22B, but it
didn't cause the problem you encountered. might have been a different
hardware problem though.

> Does this modules have a warranty? For how long?

IIRC, all Digium hardware should have a one-year warranty on it,
although you may have to check with the people you bought it from.

flynn