[Asterisk-Users] Experiences with Termination Providers?

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Sun Nov 28 01:44:45 MST 2004

Me wrote:
> I hope this is an appropriate question for the list..
>
> I am looking for a VOIP termination provider who can offer the following:
>
> -Flat Rate DID's in lots of areas
> -GOOD customer service/support with quick response times
> -Toll Free DID's at a reasonable rate
> -Reliable/Redundant network and availability etc.
>
> So far I have tested 4 providers which I will not mention here. I have
> found two of them to be offer a quality service with most of the
> features I want but horrible customer service/support and response times
> to my questions etc. The other two seem to respond quickly and have
> great customer service but have awful connections to the web and
> basically unusable services.
>
> Can someone recommend a termination partner for our VOIP Venture that
> can provide reliable services, good features/DID's and GOOD customer
> service?
>
> Price is important as well but comes last in line after the items
> mentioned above.

As far as I can tell there are no providers that match your
requirements.  It's the typical growth pattern.  Tiny companies have
less reliable service, but great customer service.  Larger companies
have more reliable service, but crappy customer service.  If you ever do
fine a unicorn, let the rest of us know.

--Eric