[Asterisk-Users] Experiences with Termination Providers?

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Nov 28 00:07:51 MST 2004

I hope this is an appropriate question for the list..

I am looking for a VOIP termination provider who can offer the following:

-Flat Rate DID's in lots of areas
-GOOD customer service/support with quick response times
-Toll Free DID's at a reasonable rate
-Reliable/Redundant network and availability etc.

So far I have tested 4 providers which I will not mention here. I have found
two of them to be offer a quality service with most of the features I want
but horrible customer service/support and response times to my questions
etc. The other two seem to respond quickly and have great customer service
but have awful connections to the web and basically unusable services.

Can someone recommend a termination partner for our VOIP Venture that can
provide reliable services, good features/DID's and GOOD customer service?

Price is important as well but comes last in line after the items mentioned
above.

Thanks!

--
Start Your Own ISP!