R: [Asterisk-Users] problem with zyxel prestige 2002

Mihkel Raba mihkel at virtuaal.ee
Fri Nov 26 15:34:32 MST 2004

Hi

Upgraded to firmware *V3.60(MD.2) | 11/09/2004
Now can call in and out behind nat.

But, voice quality is crap. I mean crap, if i call to my mylbox i hear
"ox", "rd" **instead **of "mailbox" + "password".
Also sound is very metallic.

My connection is fine, ping time to asterisk is ca 10 ms, and at the
same time if i try with
Cisco 7940 or Grandstream Handytone sound is perfect.

Zyxel firmware again, or configuration issues ?

*