[Asterisk-Users] problem with chan_unicall.c for MFC/R2 with asterisk

 kaws  elchamal alfdz16 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:17:36 MST 2004

Dear Steve,

yes I'm sure that I leave a space between - and p1. the patch run
succefuly... the prouve : In the new makefile I have these new lines :

*************************
CHANNEL_LIBS+=$(shell [ -f /usr/include/unical.h ] && echo chan_unicall.so)

chan_unicall.o: chan_unicall.c
$(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) -o chan_unicall.o chan_unicall.c

chan_unicall.so: chan_unicall.o
$(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $<  -lunicall -ltiff -lxml2 -ltonezone $(ZAPLIB)
*************************

excuse me, because I don't use FedoraC3 but FC1

- it can pose problem ?
- what is the  versions of linux I must use ?

... I have not errors in compilation. the problem is in the compilation of
chan_unicall.c : no .so and .o files are created!!!

ps: about patching!!! I inform you that the patch pose problem with the
latest version of asterisk v1.0.2 the asterisk channels make file have been
certainly changed...

many thanks for your help

kaws elchamal