[Asterisk-Users] AGENTDUMP lines

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Nov 26 08:44:11 MST 2004

In data Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:17:27 +0800, el Flynn
<el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com> ha scritto:

> lenz wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I sometimes find AGENTDUMP rows on the queue_log; anybody knows what
>> do  they mean?
>> Thanks
>> l.
>>

> AGENTDUMP: The agent dumped the caller while listening to the queue
> announcement.
>
> You can find a list of this and other codes in the Asterisk source code,
> in the doc folder. the file's called queuelog.txt
>
> Flynn

Thanks!
I managed to figure it out almnost completely from the sources, but never
noticed the text file. Anyway what I figured out is right :-)

I'm currently working on a realtime monitoring facility for ACD queues
that should be out in a few days; I'll try to include AGENTDUMPs too
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/