[Asterisk-Users] CLI > h.323 show codecs shows nothing

Sjaak Nabuurs sjaaknabuurs at citytower.com
Tue Nov 23 23:17:24 MST 2004

Hello

I like to make calls to an h.323 device.
I'm using Nuphone h323.
Compiled everything okay "I Guess"
When I make a connection * SIP > h323 device, the phone is ringing and then * tells me "No one available....." and disconnect
Thinking this is a codec problem and check in CLI h.323 show codecs and * shows nothing.
I try many combination in the h323.conf like.
allow=all
or
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm

Could that be the problem to connecting to an h.323 device ?

Can somebody give me a good h323.conf example for outgoing calls to an h323.

Or any advice would be nice.

Cheers

Sjaak

--
Dit bericht is gescand op virussen en gevaarlijke content en is veilig bevonden.