[Asterisk-Users] MGCP

Tim Jackson tim at angelinacounty.net
Tue Nov 23 23:09:09 MST 2004

The ILEC here is using VocalData for doing VoIP Centrex systems etc. My
sales engineer preached SIP to me when he was talking about it, but I
actually got a hold of an engineer today, and he told me they are using
MGCP only for now. He seemed really interested in *, they are bringing
out some demo units soon for us to beta-test for them and I told him I
would show our * box to him. Maybe they might be interested in using
MGCP with it, and would be willing to help out. I'll let you know.

-Tim