[Asterisk-Users] CLI > h.323 show codecs shows nothing

kido noagbodji kido at cafe.tg
Wed Nov 24 04:48:49 MST 2004

Hello,

This problems seems to be general, I am having a similar problem and
somebody else on this list also. It seems there is a
bug that supposed to be worked on but haven't had anything new...

/SNIP
    To date, JerJer (Jeremy McNamara, the NuFone developer who's been
    assigned the bug) has not responded to my latest log and description
    of the problem.  You can track and monitor the problem yourself
    through bugs.digium.com if you like- you'll get the updates as I do in
    that situation.

    -pbd

/SNIP

Thanks!