[Asterisk-Users] SER is a better NAT solution? Addendum: LinksysWRT54G

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Tue Nov 23 03:25:58 MST 2004

If you had 100,000 phones registering to the Asterisk server, I would think
you would have at least two or three more Asterisk servers for people to
point to their devices to. Who is to say that SER won't crash with 100,000
registrations either? You could always use a STUN server on each Asterisk box
and that will work perfectly.