[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc sound problems

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.net
Mon Nov 22 22:16:57 MST 2004

On lør, 2004-11-20 at 14:55, Tim Robinson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I recommend you abandon the old card with the CAPI drivers and purchase
> a second HFC card.

Not sure if I would call that card old or think it's the cause for the
stutter. The B1 is a active card. That should actually work better than
any passive (Fritz/A1 or HFC based card).

> You can get them for around £10/EUR15 approx if you
> shop around on the net.  You need to use zaphfc and the native zaptel
> and libpri drivers.  You will need the bristuff from
>
> http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/downloads/bristuff-0.2.0-rc2b.tar.gz
>
> which has a script to download and install the whole thing automatically.

He has the bristuff, if you read his mail thorougly. However a old
version.

Upgrading to asterisk stable + 0.2.0 rc2b is highly recommended. Scrap
that oldish CVS version of yours. It's from before 1.0 was released.

Slán Leat,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire
(contact --> http://www.marlow.dk)