[Asterisk-Users] Examples of hardware implementations

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Sun Nov 21 19:38:39 MST 2004

Asterisk runs on any PC hardware that runs Linux, from that old PII
sitting in the closet gathering dust to that 4-way Xeon blade server in
a rack, and beyond, and all points in between. Digium has a line of PCI
cards that work with Asterisk for T1/E1 lines, ISDN PRIs, analog POTS
lines, etc.

For more you can visit the Wiki at

http://www.voip-info.org

Look under the Asterisk section, they have several case studies in there.

Greg