[Asterisk-Users] Examples of hardware implementations

Philip Trauring philip at trauring.com
Sun Nov 21 19:17:15 MST 2004

Can some people post some configurations they've implemented when
deploying an * system for let's say 25-50 stations and maybe a larger
200 station system? I would assume some kind of chassis with some DSP
boards and some kind of system board with a hard drive for running the
system and storing the voice mails - obviously I'm interested in
specific chassises and boards used and how they've fared. I'm
interested to find out what kind of off-the-shelf chassises and boards
are available out there and what people have found work well, what
issues people have had with heat dissipation, etc.

Thanks,

Philip Trauring