[Asterisk-Users] TE410P PRI problems

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sat Nov 20 16:10:54 MST 2004

Enoch Root wrote:

> However, even though I've configured extensions.conf
> to play a greeting message when dialed, I can't get it
> to work.  When I type 'pri show channels' I see an
> output similar to this:
>
> PRI: Provisioned Line, Up, Active
> D-Channel: 16

With an extensive problem description like that I'm sure some of the
more telepathic users of this list will be able to help. I, however, cannot.

Your "pri show channels" output looks normal. What does "I can't get it
to work" mean? Do you have _any_ output at all from a call attempt? What
does zttool show for your span?