[Asterisk-Users] TE410P PRI problems

Enoch Root enokhroot at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 16:04:30 MST 2004

Hi all!

I'm trying to replace our old Siemens PBX with
Asterisk.  I've installed a TE410P card on a Linux box
(Fedora Core 2 - 2.6.x kernel).  I had no problem with
compiling and installing modules and according to
dmesg/zttool everything is ok.

However, even though I've configured extensions.conf
to play a greeting message when dialed, I can't get it
to work.  When I type 'pri show channels' I see an
output similar to this:

PRI: Provisioned Line, Up, Active
D-Channel: 16

I wonder how an output of a correctly functioning
system looks like.  My zaptel and zapata config files
looks like this:

/etc/zaptel.conf
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31