[Asterisk-Users] Fixed: "warning:implicit declaration of function`__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__"

Jay Brussels jay at dslx.net
Sun Nov 21 17:10:35 MST 2004

Exactly correct Paul.

Thank you!

Jay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Dugas" <Paul at DugasEnterprises.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ANY DEVELOPERS HERE?"warning:implicit declaration of function`__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__"

Jay Brussels said:
> I did not intend to mix old with new.  I ran "make clean".

You still may be "mixing".  I ran into the same a while back.  The hitch
for me was that the make files don't prefer to include from the source
rather than from /usr/include.  If you have a previous installation's
files still in /usr/include/asterisk, they'll get used instead of the new
ones in the source directory.  I simply renamed (and removed later when
deemed safe) /usr/include/asterisk before building the new version.

Hope this helps,

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: