[Asterisk-Users] A new alternative to see who is online

b.nico at noos.fr b.nico at noos.fr
Sat Nov 20 17:06:27 MST 2004

Hi all,

I have been facing about the problem to know who is online with asterisk PBX.
However users wanted to see it right away, without launching any application. As I could not find any solution with IP phones and users were really complaining, I decided to write this little application that runs under windows and stays on screen.

It is not perfect, but it works and I think it can help other people.

Have a look:
http://mapage.noos.fr/~b.nico/

Regards,
Nicolas