[Asterisk-Users] A new alternative to see who is online

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Sat Nov 20 10:05:30 MST 2004

b.nico at noos.fr wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have been facing about the problem to know who is online with asterisk PBX.
>However users wanted to see it right away, without launching any application. As I could not find any solution with IP phones and users were really complaining, I decided to write this little application that runs under windows and stays on screen.

Nicolas -

Good work with Leon!

Could I just make one feature request?  How about the ability to tuck
the application into the system tray, so you could just click its icon
and have a vertical display pop out.  Kind of like the GNOME Clock (see
http://www.not-real.org/scr.html if you're not familiar)...

I think this would be handy for those users who don't like a cluttered
desktop...

Nick