[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice [shifts to VoicePulse connect]

Tim Mattison tim at marocon.com
Fri Nov 19 15:01:10 MST 2004

I knew from the start that Asterisk wasn't supported.  My problem was
their reluctance to fix things when they broke even when my config
didn't change.  Their response was always to check the configs and then
when I told them that nothing had changed since I first had it working
they fell back to "Asterisk isn't supported".  Something was wrong with
their network and they basically told me to piss off.

It's unfortunate though because I really miss unlimited calling and
CNAM.  ::sigh::  VPC hopefully will have that soon though.

BTW, I'm now starting to have quality problems with VoicePulse Connect.
It's missing DTMF all the time when I call into my IVR.  Anyone else
having similar issues?

--
Tim Mattison <tim at marocon.com>
Mattison & Rosenthal Consulting Inc.