[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Nov 19 12:53:09 MST 2004

I hear ya -- I signed up knowing they don't officially support Asterisk,
so to me anything they do to help is above and beyond what I expected --
and they've treated me well, given that there's always some delay on
support requests.  There are other companies I don't deal with anymore
because of poor customer service, and one that I'll avoid because even
the pre-sales emails were rude.