AW: [Asterisk-Users] Voice in Asterisk with BRI ISDN Any properworking configurations yet?

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Thu Nov 18 18:34:32 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 14:35, Pascal C. Kocher wrote:
> Hello Tim
>
> I'm struggling to get a HFC card running in NT mode. It seems to work
> for a short period but then stops. The messages on the asterisk console
> mentione something about event 6.
>
> Is the zaphfc module enough to be loaded or must hisax also be loaded in
> order to work?

zaphfc works fine in NT mode, no problems here (Ackermann Euracom P4 and
Teles.FON).

Don't load the HiSax driver and zaphfc, that would not work. If you have
another card (like Teles, Winbond etc.) that you need the HiSax driver
for, leave the support for the hfc based cards out during the
kernel-compile. You don't need it, when using zaphfc.

The reason, why it stops (like no dialtone anymore) is when you run
ztcfg more than once, after the machine has booted. That'll kill zaphfc
and is a known bug.

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire