AW: [Asterisk-Users] Voice in Asterisk with BRI ISDN Anyproperworking configurations yet?

Christiaan Brink boeta at molo.co.za
Fri Nov 19 01:37:26 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a HFC based ISDN BRI card in a Fedora Core 2 box (2.6.5 kernel).  I
was just wondering, is zaphfc the best way to interface this type of card
with Asterisk?  I've managed to get all other types of interfacing on
Asterisk going except for BRI ISDN.  I'd would really like to get BRI ISDN
going with a HFC card since they are very inexpensive cards.

Kind Regards.

Christiaan Brink
Systems Developer
Molo Afrika Speech Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
(Cell)  +2782 410 7370
(Tel)   +2712 346 3336
(Fax)  +2712 346 3337
South Africa